February 24, 2011

didnt post yesterday.

yesterday when i was waiting for the bus in the morning, 88 just drove past me like that without stopping even when there is a lao uncle flagging it k. the uncle damn rude. k Janet will always text me when she's in the bus and all right than she say the uncle tried to act cool cause he's like speeding.. whatever lah that uncle suck and Janet so cute! hahaha.

still thinking about the sports heats yesterday. my muscle ache is getting better - good sign!

hmm, CJC principal came over during CD period. ooo, saw Alexine and Deb! haha :)
JC life is damn awesome, thats why ive been aiming for SAJC since god's knows when! and i want to get in badly! okay.. i know i cannot get into SA one so i might go CJ too! hahaha but they kinda brought the mood down when they say they have some English-dk what-linguistic thingy and everyone knows that my english is crappy so HOW TO GET IN TO JC LIKE THAT DUDE!

k i must study hard, read my english story books! come on!

k i gotta go now. my common test for art sucks. i think im gonna fail!