February 25, 2011

my formspring is literally dead. please ask me questions!
http://www.formspring.me/HAIQI
hahaha, just spam my questions box! i dont mind one bit ^^

school today was tiring but luckily TG today IF! hahaha. supposed to be TGIF but i dont know how to rephrase it to make it together.

hmmm, scored amazingly well for my letter writing, like wow! i didnt expect myself to get so high too! cool right. lessons was boring, remedial was kinda alright for me. understand everything and got most of my answers right, so i think im kinda safe? haha

guides today was games, games and ice cream and taps. so slack right. idk, i didnt enjoyed myself today in guides today. seems like everything was planned last minute! why! venues and all so screwed up and the station incharge was not trying their best to conduct their games. what is this mann? seriously, today was my worst day in guides ever in my 3 1/2 years of guides sessions. ahhh, please work together leaders!

waited for 30 minutes for Janet? haha. ate dinner together, chatted for a while and headed home. damn tired, my muscle still aching like a bitch. ran just now and in the morning during pe, wrong choice! - my leg is wobbly like some jelly! haha.

art trip tomorrow with 4F and 4I! lunching with 4I and Nicks after art @ IKEA! hahah, gonna bring dslr tomorrow to take pictureszxcc! hahah, will upload some here too ^^

k bye!