February 23, 2011

just finished the monitor's investiture powerpoint slides and my eyes are closing while doing that! i just remembered that i can actually copy and paste the name rather than typing every single one of them out like some retard lorh. haiqi what are you thinking mann. i think will be rejected, dosent seem professional at all. whatever, just redo when the teacher rejects it.

good luck to Vern, Alex, Mel, Qi, Quek and Janet for your chemistry paper tomorrow! :)

first heats today, events: 100m, 400m, 1500m
hmm, only gonna run for 100m today. was the secon event after the 400m dash. mel didnt stop! so proud of her! :) 100m seriously sucks. i was in the 3rd heats (too many people so theyll have to seperate us up into 3 different groups) i have to get into the freaking shelter 2 times cause the teachers saw the thunder! they make me gan jiong for no reason k! i was freaking out like crazy while stretching my thighs and calves at the back of the track! like omg, omg, haiqi you can do it! you can!

"runners get ready"
"attention"
HONKKKKK!
i chiong like siao but it seems like i was jogging sia. my speed was kns only. like why suddenly so slow! when i trained with Janet yesterday my timing was good - not bad but now when i ran with my sch shoes my standard drop like shit. i think i must wear sports shoes! its better! like seriously! there's a difference between sports shoes and school shoes when it comes to running! haha, i dont know what position i got for heats 3 but i hope i at least got in for top 3.

cried when i reached the finising line.
1) cause im not the first but who can beat Denise! she is as fast as some SUPA CHEETAH!
2) Mel ran faster than me! before the race i told her my aim was to get pass you and im more than happy! but i didnt
3) when i was reaching the line, i saw many other people running pass my as if i was the last. SO WHATS MY POSITIONG
4)MY ACHES/CRAMPS ARE KILLING ME. when i run, my muscles are cramping at the same time. like wtf! painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~

omg a sec 1 asked me what level am i in. DO I LOOK LIKE A SEC 3 TO YOU?! IM FREAKING A SEC 4 NOW K!

passed my literature! (Y)