March 17, 2011

Didn't know people still reads it, feel so lazy to update my blog alr. i rather use tumblr for life, is so much easier lorh. you can just reblog pictures like crazy if you have nothing better to do! haha

stayed over @ Vern's house yesterday. took the bus quite late, like about 10 something? i walked the same way i did yesterday afternoon when i go over but when its dark, the place is damn bloody scary. literally can feel someone/ something walking behind you k. not joking!

finished almost all my homework alr, left chinese and history. don't bother doing history, hate SBQ! i rather do SEQ lorh, aiyah i hate both! cause both involves me writing damn bloody a lot! posted on my class FB wall, feel so bad. didn't update for freaking one week and those who don't bloody check my text don't know about all the homework!

ARGH, WHATS WRONG WITH ME THIS YEAR? i feel so lagged behind :(

idk, many things have happened. like friendship problems. screw them i swear. i heck if they are reading my blog or what but I'm still gonna say it! wtf, just because Janet, Vern and I always hang out with LTC people dosen't mean that we fucking neglect the whole group right? why must you always treat her like your own? please, she is our friend to, stop treating her like your gf can? you seem so desperate to have her, you'll die without her presence is it? when you'll go out, do you'll even bother the 4 of us? no right? wtf? i've tried hinting you the other day when we're having lunch together after the job application shit thing, and i was expecting some changes or miracle to happen that you'll actually ask us out but did you? NO! LIKE NEVER. even your birthday, we literally sprinted all the way to RM just to get a cake for you. do you know how tiring it is? you only cared about her, her, her!

OKAY, I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT HER ANYMORE! MAKE ME DAMN MF ANGRY K!

okay, im really gonna lock my blog soon! realized teachers are reading my blog, like wtf? they stalk students?!

gross much.

not gonna talk about other stuff alr! gonna update real soon, like tonight!

when you're gone, pieces of my heart will miss you too :(