February 21, 2011

my blog is seriously dead ever since January.

maybe i should start from my birthday right! yup, sweet 16 was really sweettt (awwww), friends came over early in the morning to my place and celebrated my birthday for me! love them tons mann, seriously! they got up so early for me!.

yup the day before was the combined amazing race, it was a bad start. they didnt bond, how to carry out with the activities like that? haha. yup but overall not bad, at least thats my first time actually planning the amaing race with some other school.

hmm, yup now February and everyone was busy preparing for exams for the first 2 weeks cause its CT! ahhh, terror for sec 4s students mann. "stress" pilling up on me every single day. can you imagine how terrible it is to hear the same thing over and over again? like, "if you dont score well for your CTs now, how are you gonna score well or manage for your O's" omg, so demoralising lorh, i have been aiming for a damn good jc now almost every single day people have been telling me something like this and makes me feel like kns only.

just finished all my papers, yesterday was my last - chemistry. i hope my class have a retest too, since the other classes will be having retests all on thursdays! please (cross fingers, tightly) i really want to have a retest for chemistry, after i got back my paper before my chemistry period, i was totally down. like literally i have never felt like that ever! when i get back my papers. first time. yes i failed, failed those subjects that i have never failed before.

i dont know what has gotten in to me, like something has possesed onto me when i was doing my paper. i was not concentrate at all. i put such high hopes on those papers and i end up failing, you know my feeling?

i really wanna tell someone but who? everyone have their own stress, if i tell the person will feel more stress right? i dont want that to happen to my friends of course.

after one good cry last night, telling everything to my mom and sis i seems to feel much better but of course, i need time to walk out of the "ying1 ying2" that im in now. urgh, sec 4 life sucks terribly.

woke up at 0430 in the morning, need to dry my hair for gg day later. dont know what am i doing still. just stand there like some statue? haha. yup gotta go prepare alr! bye! :)

p.s: ill revive my blog!