December 31, 2010

hmmm lets see,
my holiday homework is still doing in process.!

my english grammer thingy and oral thingy is done, left with my book review and im so gonna finish it by tonight!
my maths ace learning is done long ago and i pass all! yay me!
art, still left with 25 sketches. only did 15. gonna do at least 3-5 sketches later on.
ss asean homework done! like finally. i dont understand a single thing bout it still even though i keep reading through like countless times.
lit done!

omg sian, still got 2 more homework to go, this sucks like totally!

bout my art, ive always wanted to drop art cause its taking up most of my time and i couldnt finish up all my homework cause i spend most of my time on art! actually after hearing all the advices from my older friends hahaha, i think i better not drop. so i just study hard and get into the sajc if i can or not to the course that i want!

good luck to me!

i should make my new year wish here!:
  1. i want to score well for the whole year (obv)
  2. i want the combined amazing race to be a success and not a failure one
  3. i want to spend my last year of birthday in secondary sch in sch.
  4. hmm, get a havainas*
  5. get a iphone 4!
  6. thinking in process, update soon

hmm, we want so many things in life so what are the things we can actually get mann.

i hate mugging!!!!! why must everyone study so that they can get a job that they want? omg!

LTC HOOT! hahaa, ltc - awesome group of talented leaders run camps together as a team and i love them all. lets run sec one oc like this year's! lets go crazy like never before!

k bye!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL READERS!

WELCOME 2011! (Y)